Wednesday 2 May 2018

I've been a Busy Bee!!!

Hello!

I hope everyone is well! 

The last week I have been ... yes you guessed it ... Sewing!! ✂✂✂

On 7th May I am doing a sewing demonstration at the an-creagan centre, which is a crafts centre! My sewimg machine and I are going to 'strut our stuff' 😆😆 I can set up a stall too! Sew ... I have been busy making goodies!!

I cannot wait!! I'm more excited at doing a demonstration. Ive never done anything like that before.

Here's what I have made so far ...

Watermelon Tote bag



Tote bag






I am hoping to get more made between Wednesday and Saturday. Then get fabrics etc ready to use when Im there. Im thinking of demonstrating Quilting and making pencil cases. 

It is going to be fantastic!! I'll keep you posted 😊

Hugs 
Heather
xxxxxx

#HeatherMakes 
#Sewing 
#Handmade

3 comments:

  1. How fun! That's so cool you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather: Your bags are lovely.
    What an honor to do a demonstration, please let us know how it goes.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete