Sunday 13 May 2018

Cross Stitch and a Craft Fare

Good evening to you all!

I hope everyone is well.  Last weekend I did a stall at a craft fare.  

Part of the 'deal' of getting a table at the fare was that I had to do a sewing demonstration.  

Well how could I resist sitting outside in the sunshine sewing 😁  It was a brilliant experience ever!!  

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.


















I have spent this week organising the house ready for a busy summer and then spending time cross stitching on a Round robin!  brilliant to be cross stitching again!



I must make a habit of getting back to the good ol' cross stitch! I have missed it 😇

Take care!  I'll be back soon!

Hugs Heather
xxxx

#Sewing
#Handmade
#MachineSewing

1 comment: