Wednesday 20 April 2016

Q is for ... #atozchallenge

A to Z challenge 2016

Q is for ... Quick hem also known as wundaweb!

This is something I use a lot 

Wundaweb Hemming Tape
Wunderaweb (Quick Hem) Tape

But maybe now I have sewing machine power I may not use it just as much!!

All my boys either have very short legs or the makers of school trousers use very tall boys as models!!

My boys always need their trousers shortening!  My hand sewing is terribly shocking so I use this magic stuff!!  

Have you ever used this?  Oh my it is so (sew!!) easy!!  Just iron it on and hey presto you have a nice neat hem that sticks like glue!!

B R I L L I A N T!!

I hope you have enjoyed this post!

See you tomorrow ... I have a lovely topic that I totally enjoy doing but I haven't done it for a very long time!!  I wonder if you have ever tried it? mmmm :D 

Bye for now
Hugs
heather


4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I use this a lot for my son's trousers. It never seems to stick for long but is still better than sewing the hems. How nice it is to be able to cheat! :)

    ReplyDelete