Sunday 30 March 2014

Who Fancies A ....

STITCHING EXCHANGE

After much deliberation with myself I have decided to see if anyone fancies an exchange.

I use to organise all kinds of exchanges and Round Robins many years ago and I fancy doing some more :)

Anyone up for it?

Requirements:-

  1. Have a stitched gift made up and posted by July 1st
  2. Put a card or note in with the stitching so the recipient knows who has sent them the gift (card/note can be stitched or shop bought) 
  3. If you join ... Then after the closing date of 10th April you must commit to the exchange (Its not fair if someone sends to you and you don't send to someone ...  Not nice!)
  4. Extra made/bought gifts are not required but always nice to receive a small parcel with lots of extra goodies in :)
  5. Have a blog and be a follower (therefore I can get hold of you if needs be!)
So ... a stitched item and card/note is all that's needed to make someone smile ... 

Stitched item can be a biscornu or a hanger or an ornament of some sort or  bookmark or anything that you like making up.

Theme .... There is no theme .... stitch something that cheerful ... make someone smile .... something that you yourself would love to receive :)

Do you fancy an exchange?  Please only sign up if you are serious about sending .... 

Either leave comment on this post or e-mail me at heathersstitchingstory@gmail.com

Thank you

Heather
xxxxxx

27 comments:

  1. I'm in! itsemmamade.blogspot.co.uk emmamade88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have e-mailed you for your postal address :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in! itsemmamade.blogspot.co.uk emmamade88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too!! Having a good lengthy deadline works for me - gives me heaps of time to get organised! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have e-mailed you for your postal address :)

      Delete
  4. Aww please count me in too :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sounds like fun Heather :) Add me in too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have e-mailed you for your postal address :) I think ive sent it to the right e-mail addy!! if not please e-mail me heathersstitchingstory@gmail.com Thank you

      Delete
  6. Apologies, I'll have to pass :( I've registered to a RAK blog, so will be busy preparing bits & pieces for random members of the blog. I'll be keeping an eye on your work though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries about not joining xxx Happy RAK-ing :)

      Delete
  7. I would like to join this exchange. But I haven't got any blog. CAn I do it nevertheless?

    LOve to you and your family
    Love
    Judith /Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello yes thats grand :) can you please e-mail me your postal details. Thank you xxx

      e-mail - heathersstitchingstory@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. For me it's the opposite: I have a blog, but I'm not a follower in the sense you seem to mean. I do follow you using an RSS reader but I suppose you mean via Google or something?

    Love,
    Brita /also Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I enter please? I do follow you I think but can't log in to check due to google's problems lol! michelle.d.wray@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have e-mailed you for your postal address :)

      Delete
  10. I would love to join too. xsvicky@yahoo.com
    nswvml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to join and do complete both the criteria for joining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I cant seem to get an e-mail address from your profile or blog ... cant see one. can you e-mail me please at heathersstitchingstory@gmail.com thank you xxx

      Delete
  12. wonderful wonderful wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in. I love exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have e-mailed you for your postal address :)

      Delete
  14. Hooooo yes, please , count me in too sweetie :D
    I loooove exchanges, it's always such a great fun !!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have e-mailed you for your postal address :)

      Delete
    2. I didn't receive it =(
      I just sent you a mail, i hope you will get it....if there's any problem just tell me ;)
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  15. Exchange is closed and I will email all by the end of Sunday 13th April :)

    ReplyDelete