Sunday 21 July 2013

Busy bees here!

Hello to you all!!

Wow it has been a while since I was last here!  I have missed you all :-)

I have not got much stitching done the last few week but I really don't mind at all because the kiddies and I have been having lots of fun in the lovely weather :-)  I will admit I have been mean and not let them out in the peak of the day but we have played out until way past bedtime lol.  So much cooler and then they don't get all moody in the heat!!  I must go through my memory card on my camera and post some photos!  Ryan took some really good photos today!  He is really getting into the photography so maybe a camera is required for Birthday or Christmas!!  He has been asking for one for a while and asked again today as he was charging around with mine lol  

James went over to my mum and dads in England on 30th June for 2 weeks with a week long holiday included to Spain with them and my sister and her 16 year old twins.  well after they all got back from Spain James spent a few days texting me trying to decide if he should stay there for a while lol!!  I knew he would want to stay once he got there!!  I thought it was us girlies that changed our minds!!  So James is staying there until the 20th August .... which means I have to go and collect his A-Level results in a few weeks time  .... hahaha James!!  Just shows how much he trusts me lol!!

Anyway, whilst he has been away I have been stitching (in between playing) this for James as he is really 'up' on his computer stuff and has taken a real liking to technology!  I know he will be amused at this kit lol ... 

Dictionary Of Technologhy
by Bothy Threads

I am about a 1/3rd of he way through the kit now!  I hope to have a good stitching session on it this weekend as the children are with their father.  I have until the 20th August to get as much done as I can but a few weeks after James is home the schools will be back anyway so I have plenty of time :-)  relax and enjoy the holidays and stitch when I can ... bliss!!

I received a beautiful had crocheted book cover with a notebook already snuggled up inside it from a wonderful and close friend of mine ... she knows me well ... its yellow lol!!  I love yellow!!

Crocheted book cover gift
for me :-) 

I have stitched a chart from the mini Michael Powell chart book I received from Jan for my birthday but I forgot to take a photo of it so I will do that tomorrow and post a photo!!

I suppose I have better get to bed!!  With the children going to bed later we are getting up later and our sleep pattern is out of sync ... but hey its the holidays lol!!

Keep safe in this sunshine!!

Enjoy :-)

Love me
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. beautiful chart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's looking so beautiful :)
    Sweet gift
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute project! And I will be getting a letter out to you this week! We are finally settled in a house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice works.:)
    The sleeping is similar with us,but I go late to bed,they earlier and then they dance on my head early in the morning...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hasn't it been hot ... and very sensible of you to let them play wayyyy past their bed time ... now that will be remembered heheheh I remember those holiday sleep ins :) love the chart you have been doing for DS think it suits him ...lol
    enjoy the rest of the hols too :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to you too :D
    Your stitching is looking great! Those Dictionaries by Bothy Threads are so fun!! :D
    Hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Bothy Threads Technology design and I'm sure your son will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dictionary you're stitching for James :)
    Lucky you to have summer... It's winter here and cold, wet and windy today...
    Enjoy!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful notebook cover! Love your stitching - that chart is very cute and I am sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete