Tuesday 19 March 2013

ISHW (Hermit) stitching weekend update

Hello all

Wow its been nearly a week since I posted on my blog ... oh bloggy I missed you lol ;-)

How are you all?  I hope everyone is fit and healthy and full of mischief ... I am haha!

I spent the weekend stitching on and off as it was a Bank Holiday weekend here because of St. Patrick's Day.  I did most of my stitching Sunday evening and some last night.

I also did about 400 stitches on HAED Fireside Fairytales as I was really in the mood to stitch some on there but it was all black stitches!  I must work away on it to get away from the browns and blacks to start on the lovely detailed colour stitches.

This is for a teacher at the end of the school year to say 'thank you'!

Forever Friends Stitching

The boys put in their orders for what they would liked stitched.  Much debate went into what they chose for me to stitch so with luck all the teachers will be delighted!

My stitching is known at the school so I think I will have to keep a very high standard lol!!

Well Cara want 'her puter' lol ....  erm Cara it is my puter lol

Have a great day all

Love me

xxxx


9 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    Aw Forever Friends are always so cute, looks lovely and look forward to seeing the end result.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your forever Friend teddy is coming along nicely. Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teddies are so cute...they're hard to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you're stitching gifts for all your children's teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is coming along very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more on your FF! I love those little bears =) cute cute cute! :D
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress on you FF bear. I'm sure all the teachers will love whatever they receive.

    ReplyDelete