Wednesday 14 November 2012

THE WINNER IS ....



Congratulations to you!  I've sent you an e-mail for your name and address then I will post to you ASAP ... Well done!!!


News from over here .... My mum and dad have arrived for a couple of weeks yippppeeeeeeee!!!!

The children are loving having their Grandparents here!  Katie came home from school and pounced on my dad and never let him go all evening lol! :-)

Mum bought me a Tatty Teddy Kit so I will see if I can get it done before they leave but Im too busy gabbing to stitch!!

Have a great day all!

Shall be doing another giveaway asap :-)

Lots of love from a

Very happy Heather!!!

xxxxxxxxx


5 comments:

  1. Have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooo hooo thank you :) and enjoy having your parents round too ... the children seem to be ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mouse! What a wonderful prize :)

    ReplyDelete