Saturday 24 September 2011

New stitching start required and WIP'S

I have hardly done a stitch since finishing Thread Gathering so I think I will have to get a new start on my hoop.  I actually managed to do some on Conor's Penguin that I promised him but that's about it so I think its time to get back into the swing of things and get that needle smoking again.  This is my next project and I think it suits me down to the ground since I seem to be travelling backwards and forwards to mum and dads at the moment!!  I am in their house until tomorrow morning so I think I will make a start on this piece tonight!  I also need to start (according to the world of Mark my son) Pirate's Life by Country Cottage Needleworks for him! lol

A project to start for me
Traveling Stitcher by Little House Needleworks

This is one of my projects to start
Pirate's Life by Country Cottage Needleworks

None stitching news is that my 3 year old (4 tomorrow) is starting school on Monday and she is so looking forward to going and making new friends.  As I said I am in mum and dads at the moment but myself, eldest daughter Laura, eldest son James and my dad are all travelling back to my house tomorrow.  We are booked on the early flight so will be home in time for presents and cake :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment