Saturday 14 May 2011

Finished and New Threads

Well, here is Gingerbread Village.  'He' is wonderful!

Lucie won our challenge by 20 minutes :-)  It was a very close finish and lots of fun!  Lucie your prize will be in the post on Monday! 

I have a few of the LHN ornines stitched at the moment so I must figure out how to finish them off so I will have a wonderful looking Christmas tree this year ... providing the children leave the tree alone! 


I got lots more Crescent threads this morning plus weeks dye works and Sampler Threads and a Dinky Dye thread.  There will be no stopping me now as I have all the threads needed for many of the charts I have bought!  BUT before I start another LHN or CCN I must get the Country Horses finished for my 3 year old Katie.  So this is my challenge for myself this weekend then I can start something new for me! 




12 comments:

  1. Cute finish!

    Gorgeous new threads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the outcome. And what beautiful colors in the threads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little gingerbread village.
    chris b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finish and threads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a close one :) I loveeeeeeeeeee your threads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous finish. Congrats. Love those threads too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finish Heather, I'm waiting for my Gingerbread Village to arrive.
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish. Love that gingerbread village.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popped in to say I just received my giveaway gift from Heather! Thanks a million Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your finish. Great thread haul too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the threads. And the stitching

    ReplyDelete